Thursday 31 January 2013

Morning Accrington, Morning Rossendale


Windy outside but not to worry I'm on the road again. What would I do without my lovely daughter to help me the sunshine in my day along with my two little fellas. I'm a single mum so running a home and a business is sometimes stress full... ! as some will know. So having a daughter is also your best freind and helps is such an incredible thing.


My wonderful daughter MAD AS A HATTER

Well my dear clients what have you in store for me today fun, laughter and probably a few surprises all in a days work for a mobile hair stylist.

My website: www.twizzlez.co.uk

Don't forget to tell everyone about Trevor Adams Studios new project, give him a call and have a look at his website for details.

I'm going to be your hair and make-up stylist for the shoots, FUN FUN amd more FUN.
Perhaps we will meet up there and I'll get the opportunity to style your hair and show you a few make-up tricks over a coffee.


Have a great day see you all soon I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment