Saturday 26 January 2013

Hi News & First Blog

Hi everyone, Terrie here well this is my new blog page for you all to leave your comments, suggestions and questions you might want to ask me about what I do.

To give you a head start I'm a mobile hair stylist / hairdresser based in Accrington but with clients around the Rossendale, Blackburn and Burnley area.

I have three fantastic children and thats why I started my own business so that I could enjoy quality time with them, meet some fantastic people doing my job and provide a flexible service in the comfort of my clients own home at their convenience.

I also work with one of Lancashires renowned Portrait Studios, Trevor Adams Studios Limited at his studio on Warner Street in Accrington @portraitstudio2 as a stylist and make-up artist for clients who use Trevors Corporate Photo Shoots.

Please have a look at my website and get in touch www.twizzlez.co.uk, sign-up to my guest book for news letters or get in touch via Facebook and we can chat about what you would like for a new hair style, or wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment