Friday 8 February 2013

Friday News From Twizzlez

Friday News From Terrie.

Hi everyone hope you have all had a fantastic week and have exciting plans for the weekend.

I'm off to a new client in the morning and just arrived home from my last client of the day after fitting some REMY 100% natural hair extensions to yet another new client.

It's been a busy but interesting week.

Going to curl up with a glass of white chilled wine and relax for an hour then of to the land of dreams
for this little hair stylist.

Have you had a look at my website recently ?


Why not sign up to my Guest Book and get all my latest news direct via email to your inbox.

We are going to have lots of special offers soon at our NEW Online Hair & Beauty Shop.



Hope everyone has sweet dreams, from Terrie @ Twizzlez

No comments:

Post a Comment